Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: MomoCoon
Your Roleplay Name: Rocco Bonnano
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55928841

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Shot and killed a player who punched him a single time after he pushed an AFK player into the road.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Man a fist can be deadly what if he gave me brain damage or something i can't go home to my wife being all retarded and shit that punch deserved to get shot. i gave him a lesson he wouldn't forget. don't punch the man with a gun. he should be banned for 3.4 if you think about it. he put his life at risk. he should be apologizing to me

A1L

Reaction score
Provide proper evidence or this will be denied. You have 12 hours, and from your thing, if he did one single punch, this is excessive.

Reaction score
Provide proper evidence or this will be denied. You have 12 hours, and from your thing, if he did one single punch, this is excessive.
I'm American and I own a gun and I used my rights on god's green earth to put a hole in a man who hurt me. I don't see how this breaking any rules. people get killed for less on this server and you know it so don't feed me some bullshit

A1L

Reaction score

Ok great, you being punched once and you killing someone for it is indeed excessive and breaks 2.5 Excessive Negativity, I also couldn't care less if you're american, enjoy your ban extension for your pointless and useless dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.