Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: MAK!!
Your Roleplay Name: Liao Yuhan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99753706

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.6

Why should this appeal be considered?: I contacted dank via discord and found out i got banned because of towelie rxsm and wolv. while rxsm and towelie did what ever i was not even online, and only was told what occured after romeo got banned. so idk why i got banned for that. and wolv i have never played with i know him from a different server but have never played with him neither do i have any idea if hes banned or not. i only know the situation of romeo and what happened. and again i only found out afterwards what happened to him and he explained what he did.

Reaction score
You were not banned for that situation. Also you’re clearly lying in this dispute in regards to your relationship to some of these individuals.

Anything you wish to add?

Mak

Reaction score
You were not banned for that situation. Also you’re clearly lying in this dispute in regards to your relationship to some of these individuals.

Anything you wish to add?
the towelie and romeo situation i had no participation in and didnt wasnt even aware that they did this until romeo got banned, wolv i know from another community but never played with in this server im not too sure what happened to wolv as i have not played with him on this server

i dont have anything else to add as im being honest rn

Mak

Reaction score
i cannot think of anything other situation where i couldve been in the wrong as im quite new and i havent met that many people, could we talk further on discord?

Reaction score

You were banned because you failed to report rule violations whilst being fully aware of who was committing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.