Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: jesus 2012
Your Roleplay Name: joshua maryl
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:533170566

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Player ignored gunpoint when gunpointed at the door of his apartment

Why should this appeal be considered?: so, i dint know i was still under gun point as i went out the door they both putme under gun point, (it was dark in my room and my keybord is black so i cant see my c bind as it is binded to k so i struggled to surrender) then one my org members shot one of the guys, and the guy infront started to shoot at my org mem also shooting me aswell like 2/1 times. so i jumped off the side down to take cover and pull my gun out. but i am dearly sorry if this has broken the rule as i thought it was safe to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
How does this unjustify the ban because your room is dark or whatever, that's your own fault, are you making an apology to have a chance at being unbanned or not

Reaction score
My bro are you guys reading what I sent, is this a dispute that the ban is false or an apology

Reaction score
its a dispute, its his first and i tried to guide him through it. i forgot to tell him not to apologise in disputes. but yes, this is a dispute.

Reaction score
A dispute means that you did not break any rules and the ban is invalid, which both of the clips you and your friend post clearly shows you breaking 3.4.

I'd recommend you to make an apology for breaking the rules instead of this my dude.

Reaction score

Why should this appeal be considered?: so, i dint know i was still under gun point as i went out the door they both putme under gun point
You were commanded and had a firearm to your face, you were gun pointed the whole time

(it was dark in my room and my keybord is black so i cant see my c bind as it is binded to k so i struggled to surrender)
Your own fault

but i am dearly sorry if this has broken the rule as i thought it was safe to do that.
Wasn't safe at all under this circumstance

Make a proper apology thread, have a great day

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.