Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: wist
Your Roleplay Name: Luka Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:576805273

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Because i stored my items "in the middle" of a raid.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Okay, let's get this clear. I didn't store my items whilst being raided, I did it before that. The fact that I say "and deposited" means i deposited my money, which you cannot do at your property, but at an ATM, which means i must've had time to do it. I deposited all my money and stored all my items because my friend heard them saying "any of you got a bobby-pin" or something not far from that, and I knew they were going after us because they're pricks. KEYWORD, yes he said bobby-pin. I believe it was Ivan Ivanovitch who said this. For that reason, consequently i do not believe I should be banned. I already talked this over in an f6 with somebody.

Reaction score

Please provide sufficient evidence to back up your claims. You have 24 hours.

Reaction score
Exactly how am I supposed to do that? If I had enough time on my hands to run to the ATM and deposit my money, then come back, and store my stuff, that's enough evidence that i didn't do it in the middle of the raid.

Reaction score
video evidence is suitable, It must show exactly the details provided in the dispute.

Reaction score
Yeah sure I'd rather be banned for 2 days than spend 6 hours loking at my 7 demos that day, and since this was like 4 days ago I don't remember the event order so I can't just skip through them like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.