Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: CaptainFF77
Your Roleplay Name: Foe Dough
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:702218605

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - User made racist statements towards an officer who was arresting him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was being arrested for failing to comply to a Leo, so i was in the car talking to the officer and telling my story and asking why i was being arrested but instead he ignores me the whole ride to pd, so on the way to pd i said are u deaf or chinees (its something we say in my country i will translate it: ben je doof of spreek ik chinees) and then the officer finally says something to me and the only words that he was saying was that i was a racist, so then he gos on silence again and i say the same thing over and over again are u chinees do u understand the words that are coming out of my mouth and then he jails me, while i am in jail a admin created a staff f6 and said that i was being racist to a officer i replied with that he didnt listen to me and ignored me and that was the reason why i said are u chinees or something, then i was trying to say something to reply on the f6 but he didnt give me enough time to reply and then just banned me. i dont understand why its racist to say are u chinees

Additional Information: it happend at bazaar cuz my car was illegally parked and then i confronted him that the fuel was empty and already got new fuel but he didnt listen and impounded my car. then i was standing on his car and he warned me the get of the car but i did not cuz i wanted to talk to him then he got out of his car and arrested me.

Reaction score
bit odd, yea indeed in dutch we say that phrase, doesn't mean it isn't racist, cause we all know certain dutch phrases that are deffo racist.

Reaction score
i understand the confusion about a phrase being racist or not racist but in this case it was 100% not racist meant or in any way possible. what i do believe is that a supervisor should listen when asked to cuz at this point Draxen (who i think was the officer who arrested me) you where completely ignoring me that reminded me of the phrase we say in my country

Reaction score
cuz i was mad and i meant with that dont u have something better to do btw isnt sushi Japanese im still in high school so dont judge me. what im trying to say in this dispute is that 1 whole month for this phrase is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since this is a dispute I don’t have any say. You can not dispute the length of the ban, only the reason.

Make a staff complaint for the length.

Reaction score

You clearly said racist phrases. If you have an issue with the length you need to make a complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.