Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Brice
Your Roleplay Name: Frankie Bacon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97673850

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was warned for "RDM". I believe this was unjust as i made it very obvious it was a miss click when trying to gun point the police officer. The situation was an officer was trying to arrest a friend of mine, the officer was on his own. So i gun pointed the officer and told him to un cuff my friend i then zip tied the officer and drove him to the forest hoping to leave him there. Unfortunately when we got there my character became very hungry and i was close to my vision becoming blurry. I asked the officer if he could pass me some food he said "yes, but you have to uncuff me so i can drop it". This was no problem so i stopped the car and told him do not try anything. I took the cuffs off and attempted to gunpoint the officer but i accidently shot him in the chest with a shot gun and close range. I made it very clear it was an accident and didnt intend to kill the man. I did not finish him so he could be revived by a medic, they would have known where his body was because of the life alert. He got revived and hunted me down afterwards. I would like to make it clear i was not robbing him for food he simply said he could pass me some. The only reason i gun pointed him is because i didnt want him to pull a gun out.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i simply did not mean to shoot him.
1. If i RDMed him why would i clip it
2. If it were intentional why would i not finish him so he couldn't get revived.
3. Why would i show him the clip if i intentionally RDMed him.

I know that i said something before i killed him but i believe i was going to say drop me some food and dont pull a gun out but it was unfortunately cut short by him getting killed

Additional Information:

Reaction score

It is your responsibility to ensure you don't "missclick" and kill someone. In all honesty, I don't know what you were thinking when you unziptied him and then instantly pulled your gun, it coulda all have been avoided if you just didn't unziptie him.

@SamSN @Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.