Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Cent
Your Roleplay Name: Josh Guy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:601773223

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 2.5 - User shot and killed a guy he was raiding. The player didn't pose any threat towards the raider. User used disrespectful language in the admin report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, i didnt use " disrespectful language in the admin report. " all i did say was "use your brains", second of all, when i went to raid him he wastn in home, i was waiting in the storage room in his regals apartament he came back while the police was there, he had a pistol on him but he didnt see me, if i said "hands up" or smthing, police would see it in the local chat, so he WAS a threat to me, if he would have seen me he would pull out his pistol and make even more noise, and its a RAID not "pls hands up i-im r-robing you-" ITS A RAID AND HE WAS A THREAT TO ME.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
so u unban or no?

Last edited:
Reaction score

From the demo provided, we agreed that punishments are valid.

The person that entered the apartment had no clue about you being in the back armed with a gun, officers were there and he cleared it up with them that there was nothing going on, you could clearly hear it in your demo. When he went into the back he was not visibly armed at all.

At that moment you had no reason to kill him, if he was visibly armed sure, however, he wasn't as seen in this screenshot. Screenshot_3585.png
2.5 - Excessive negativity clearly states that you can only kill players that are visibly armed. You had no knowledge he had a pistol on him only after you killed him.

2.5 Excessive Negativity

Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

When participating in raids, players carrying visible weaponry whilst entering, exiting or inside of the property that is being raided are considered to be significant enough threats to be killed justifiably without prior verbal commands or interaction.

As for 1.1, regardless of you telling the staff member to use their brain or not it is still disrespectful.

Reviewed with @steelo

Status
Not open for further replies.