Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Qawferz
Your Roleplay Name: nicholas tounsingant
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573809308

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 failing to comply when at gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: because the guy was being stabbed at the time he told me to put my hands up so i didnt do it A. because i forgot how to as i havent played perp in a month or two, and B other dark rps ive played theres no rule like that so i guess it didnt go through my head to good...i then shot him as he was being stabbed...i dont think this shouldve been a week ban or a ban at all, a warning would have been better and i wouldve refunded the person what ever he lost if it made him happy. i do want to continue on perpheads as there is no other roleplay server like it. Hope u understand!

Additional Information: N/A

Provide proof that the situation went as-described. You can record your demo file of the incident.

Provide proof that the situation went as-described. You can record your demo file of the incident.
The proof was clipped draxen said he has video proof of me doing it so I’d assume it shows the full incident!

When making a dispute, you have to provide the evidence of you not breaking the rules or that the ban is invalid.

When making a dispute, you have to provide the evidence of you not breaking the rules or that the ban is invalid.
The proof is in the clip draxen sent bro I don’t record things at all not even to be unbanned just shortened at least I’ve already served 2-3 days

The proof is in the clip draxen sent bro I don’t record things at all not even to be unbanned just shortened at least I’ve already served 2-3 days
You’re disputing the ban though, if you want it reduced you should apologise instead (appeal).

I don’t record things at all not even to be unbanned
Hello, hopping in here to tell you that Perpheads utilizes Garry's Mods Demo function that records at all time on the server. Tampering or disabling with this is against the rules, so it should be enabled for you. You can find more information on how to find them here;

You’re disputing the ban though, if you want it reduced you should apologise instead (appeal).
I apologised at first and he said it was more of an appeal , I also messaged him privately too apologise and recived no message back. I’m currently not near my pc and don’t want to deal with all the demo stuff so leave that I’ll just have to wait it out unless he wants to show the clip he has of me going against this like he should do

am i better off making an apppolagy as the other guy who did thwe same thing has been accpeted and his ban was 2 days not a week like mine.

Back