Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Apo_llo
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Why were you punished?: 1.2 - User discriminated another player due to their irl gender.

Why should this appeal be considered?: There was an altercation at Suburbs Storage where Joey and his group of friends were planning on raiding a property. They were getting ready to leave when I jokingly disabled joeys Tesla which and then gave him wrenches to repair his car. I sat and spoke to them for another 5 or so minutes and then the police arrived. 1 of the 2 females then spoke to the Police Officer and tried to say that we disabled his car blah blah. The Officers then approached myself and started accusing me to which I said don't believe those 'fake females'. The Individual then said in /looc to not say that to which I acknowledged this and proceeded not to say anything. And that was the end of that. They vehicles left and split up to which I followed one of them and we arrived at bazar. They were all talking when I mocked on of the individuals as a joke (this not being the individual which reported me) to which the individual I mocked pulled out an Assault Rifle on me. So I decided to continue to follow them around for around 20 or so minutes till we arrived at City Hall. Some /looc messages were exchanged and that was the end of the whole altercation. I went to get my lovely ben and jerrys ice cream (which was very tasty i cant lie) and when I tabbed back In I was banned for a month. I understand people get upset over words but when I was told 'not' to do it again. I did not do it again. I never had the opportunity to explain this as the Moderator took 1 side of the story and made his decision. If you check /looc logs around the time of these altercations you will see what I said matches up with logs.

Additional Information: I think 1 Month is completely excessive, I do not condone what my mate said but for me to get 1 month for that 1 word is absurd.

Reaction score

What did you mean by the term

"fake females"

Reaction score
It was honestly just a joke which obviously was not taken lightly. And that's why after told in /looc to stop I refrained from making other comments / remarks.

Reaction score
It was honestly just a joke which obviously was not taken lightly. And that's why after told in /looc to stop I refrained from making other comments / remarks.

Is the user your friend or someone you have a history of making jokes with?

Can you also explain the joke so I can understand your point of view?

Reaction score
Is the user your friend or someone you have a history of making jokes with?

Can you also explain the joke so I can understand your point of view?

I am not friends with the individual but I would of classed us as on 'alright' terms.

The word I used merely just sort of came out. But I will refrain from using it in future as it has obviously caused some sort of distress

Last edited:
Reaction score
You seem to be confused as you mentioned everything that happens BUT the situation that got you banned which is this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tm1YmvaCZUCQNrz2Q_J4Dvzw5I8Wutlq/view

-you clearly thought me and Cassie were out of ears shot when you complained to Anthony aka pain that we were fake females and everyone but him was okay. Also that we were weird. You then followed up with a comment “there are other things I want to say but I can’t say them here” or something along those lines, they may not be the exact words but the video shows it!

-yes you said it again to the cops and in that point I snapped because you were being extremely disrespectful and even if you meant it or not your comments were transphobic. I told you to stop in looc to which you and your friend mocked me, he replied in character which got him banned and you made a sort of voice to show you were finding it funny, evidence here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qVJ3kiMAdA1iZpLmwuy13UxB64qRplnt/view?usp=sharing

-finally I don’t know if your comment about being “alright” was to me but we are Absoutely not alright. I don’t like you and would never accept jokes like this from you. You didn’t even address the issue, you explained everything that happened after it and I’m sure you’re not sorry. Your previously have had issues with me too and you know I am non binary so you should of known the fake female comment was a disgusting thing to make and I can’t help but think you meant it as a jab.

Reaction score
Involved in situation (Part of said raid organising party).

To me, the targeting of my group was clearly transphobic in nature, even if you did not intend it to be. You know full well @LilacAndGooseberries is non-binary too, so seems very much targeted.

"Fake females" (and other similar phrases) is also used by a few far right pundits to describe trans-fem folk in a derogatory fashion, which to me is clear as day your intent.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have just reviewed the situation and in the first clip provided I did not mention her directly. I did say that statement "5 fake females" and that was a bit silly but It was not intended to come across homophobic.

The second bit where I mocked you I don't see what is exactly wrong in this nature. I retracted from saying anything more regarding "fake females". I did not just mock you I mocked others as a laugh such as cassie and joked around with others like Joey and his vehicle. The Ban was for targeting a specific person and there gender which I dont believe I did. You can go ahead and process this dispute but Im still sticking with my claims.

Reaction score

You claim this was a bad joke yet you cannot explain the point of the joke.

I struggle to believe this was anything other than a dig at other plays gender identify, especially given your friend’s history with the player.

If you wish to make a ban apology to get the length lowered you’re welcome to but please direct your apology to the player involved.

@A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.