Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: EllenYeager
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: sasuke0115
Your Roleplay Name: Amy Jordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243856479

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User decided to try to zip tie an officer for no reason and then pull out a baseball bat under gp and run off. Failed to comply under GP in a situation afet. Longer ban due to just getting off a ban for the same rule.

Why should this appeal be considered?: When did i run off under gunpoint without having my bat out? it was just a joke when i tried zipting him and plus, that happened to me so may times that i cant even count and when i made an f6 ASKING if this is allowed, they said: yea, its ok as long as you dont constent and dont take your things. i dont see in this clip when i pulled a bat under GUN POINT onle under ASP batton

Additional Information: staff failed also to open an f6 with me or asking me on the forums for my POV

Reaction score
So you tried to zip tie an officer, then waited for said offer to come into the shop so you could use your bat on him. Then you got out ands then attacked the officer with your bat and then attacked him when he gun pointed you again? How did you nor break 3.4 in this situation?

You went from a maximum 2 years and 1.5k ticket to 8 years and 7k ticket for what reason?

Reaction score
I didnt want to get jailed? He was obviusly going to arrest me. And before that, ehen i first got out my bat i was just trying to scare him. I didnt hit him until it was too late and displayed my weapon

A1L

Reaction score

You did break rule 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk for this situation, you unnecessarily escalated the situation like Ellie stated from a minor sentence to a 9.2 Physical Assault with an Offensive Weapon risking your freedom with no real reason. The bit about you pulling a bat under gun-point will be changed in your ban reason however the rest of it from the evidence provided in the ban comments and the dispute is deemed valid.

Your ban will stay the same

Status
Not open for further replies.