Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: EllenYeager
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User executed a cop, medic and two civilians when trying to help his friend escape a ticket/light sentence for trying to ziptie an officer.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So first of all the ban reason isn't correct.
My friend was gonna get in the prison for 8 years against the 9.2 rule. Because he hit the officer 3 times with basebal bat,and its allowed to safe him
I have the proof where we can see that my friend hit the officer 3 times and there was blood.

Ellie said that my friend hit him under gunpoint,but officer was holding asp baton and my friend hit him.
I killed the medic because he was under gunpoint and didnt revive my friend,killed another guy who picked up a weapon from that shootout and risked with his life,and killed another guy who tried to kill me with mp5k.

So the ban is wrong,and its allowed to KOS cops because my friend was going in prison for 8 years.

Additional Information: Please review this dispute.

Reaction score
As I said in the report, you saw your friend break the rules so killing the officer and the medic was not a valid thing to do. You admitted this in the report and also in discord so I have no idea why you're making a dispute to be honest.

I guess you retract your apology then?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230529_095500.jpg
    Screenshot_20230529_095500.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 21
Reaction score

You were involved with the situation from the start and so you knew it started over a violation of 3.4. You should not have gotten involved as you could clearly see your friend violating the rules.

In regards to your point about it being 9.2, whilst it was technically, it was a minor violation and unlikely to result in a long sentence. The best course of action would allow your friend to be cuffed and try figure out the officers intentions.

You could also gunpoint the officer to release your friend, you do not need to automatically jump to shooting the officer as it is an over the top escalation.

@A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.