Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Thug Life Gangster
Your Roleplay Name: Mario Carpenter
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:522835621

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: No reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i got banned for no reason never gave me a reason i kidnapped a officer and i just got banned out of no were out of no were i got a warning a second before i shot him its unfair why i got banned this is bullshit i at least want to talk to a admin getting banned for a week out of nowhere like that is unfair i didn't even break any rules this is bullshit and unfair. I literally got warned while i shot him its unfair

Last edited by a moderator:

A1L

Reaction score
Your reason is "1.1, 2.5, 3.4, 3.18 - User decide to mug/take an officer hostage for no reason. When staff members told him that he is breaking the rules he decided to kill and finish off the officer. No intention to RP" also are you trying to dispute this or apologise? Looks like you are trying to dispute it

Reaction score
Your reason is "1.1, 2.5, 3.4, 3.18 - User decide to mug/take an officer hostage for no reason. When staff members told him that he is breaking the rules he decided to kill and finish off the officer. No intention to RP" also are you trying to dispute this or apologise? Looks like you are trying to dispute it
There was a reason he was chatting shit and a 1 week ban is way to much just for that i literally got banned out of nowhere and the staff member notified me as soon as i clicked the trigger its unfair.

Reaction score
Your appeal has been changed to a dispute that would seem to be what it is, please provide evidence disproving Ellie's claims.

A1L

Reaction score

After reviewing the demo provided, I can see you kidnapped the officer for no real reason other than to mug the officer, after mugging them obviously there was some exchange of words, you being notified right before you had killed, you being notified doesn't change the fact you had broken the rules. If you believe the situation was handled incorrectly, feel free to create a staff complaint on Ellie. Rule 3.18 has been removed from your ban, after speaking to Ellie I am unsure where exactly this was broken. Please refer to the rules here.

2.5 Excessive Negativity - Valid, you had excessively impacted an officer by creating this situation and proceeded to mug them and then kill them afterwards, then finishing them off after you were notified. ((Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.))

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
- Valid, you can not just gun-point an officer, risk your freedom from imprisonment over this especially since you had gotten him inside of property just to mug him, this isn't really realistic either to do this to an officer too. ((Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.))

5.4 City Employees
- Valid, as above you had mugged a city employee, which you are not allowed to do. ((Players may not attempt to take and/or demand money or items from a City Employee.))

Reviewed with @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.