Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: AshYT
Your Roleplay Name: Courtney Angel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634703730

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User killed a player for an unjustified reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Reason why it should be considered is because the people where Constantly Punching me and i Warned and warned and warned them so i shot them and ellie did not reach out to me about this if he/she did i would have not been banned so i im making this To say that im mad that ive been banned because one of my friends where getting unbanned today / 25/06/2023

Reaction score
Then you report if you think someone is breaking the rules, not killing them and make up excuse to why you killed them in a dispute, without providing any kind of evidence of the situation. But thank you for providing another video of you killing two people without providing the part when they actually punching you.

Reaction score
Then you report if you think someone is breaking the rules, not killing them and make up excuse to why you killed them in a dispute, without providing any kind of evidence of the situation. But thank you for providing another video of you killing two people without providing the part when they actually punching you.
i did make a report but no admins where online

Reaction score
sorry i only have 15s clips

Status
Not open for further replies.