Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: not a toxic survivor
Your Roleplay Name: John Doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7714137 6

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User decided to run over two people for no reason then lied about it in the admin sit. Bad attitude and longer ban due to he literally just got of a ban for the same rule.2.5 - User decided to run over two people for no reason then lied about it in the admin sit. Bad attitude and longer ban due to he literally just got of a ban for the same rule.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would not like to have my ban removed but rather I would like to request a change in the reason of my banishment. The current reason is as follows:

2.5 - User decided to run over two people for no reason then lied about it in the admin sit. Bad attitude and longer ban due to he literally just got of a ban for the same rule.

I would like to request my pronouns changed to "she" instead of "he" because I'm a trans girl. THank you!

Sam

Reaction score
Please read the following post in the future :)

Warning/Ban disputes should only be made if you feel your Warning/Ban is invalid.

Feel free to PM @Ellie if you wish to discuss a change in the public ban reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.