Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: DaOage
Your Roleplay Name: Zachary Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74924327

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.2, 3.4 - Metagamed with his friend which was clear by reviewing a demo that was requested the day prior. User denied it in report. Risked his life by going back to kill cops in a raid they already got away wait, which ended up in his own death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello. I raided Projex with "Juan Ambarto". A friend wich is called "Bob Darly" was living in Projex and offerd his help. When the raid was over me and Juan left the scene. When we got in my car we saw that cops arrived. I drove to the gas station because to flank the cops. Bob was still in projex and we wanted to assist him. That was the reason why i shot the cops. There was no moment where i got any IC information from a third party software.

Additional Information: I play Perp since 2013 and i have NEVER been banned or warned for metagaming because i hate it.

Reaction score
The evidence you posted is not why I added 3.4 to your ban. After the raid, you and Juan left Projex and cops were on scene. You then decided to shoot cops from Veikkos for no reason and then yet again, go back to start another shoot out at Projex despite getting away with your raid previously.

Reaction score
We wanted to Clear all cops at Projex because Bob Darly was inside. I mean, its ok. If you say i put my own life at risk. But why did you add 3.2 when there was no moment when i got any IC information from a third party software?

Reaction score
So you're saying that you were not on discord with your friend Juan at any point while being on perpheads together? It's a yes or no question :)

Reaction score
Yes we were. And i told Valentin aswell! BUT we NEVER used IC information on discord. Just because we were on discord does not mean we are metagaming. We always use Voicechat for IC information.

Reaction score
Yes we were. And i told Valentin aswell! BUT we NEVER used IC information on discord. Just because we were on discord means we are metagaming. We always use Voicechat for IC information.
It was several instances where you failed to communicate in game while raiding. To take one example from the same situation; at projex raid, you broke into an apartment and you wanted someone to call you so the sound would drown out the bobby pin. Your friend magically called you without you telling him to. And then you were on the phone together without talking at all for the rest of the raid.

Reaction score
When i hold the Bobbi Pin Juan knows what to do. Why should i tell him to call me when he already knows? We are doing this very often. We have a routine. Also when we broke into the Apartment, we INSTANTLY saw the person, and the first thing i say is "hands up" so what should i communicate with juan....??

Reaction score
Ellie, just denie the dispute, i know you wont unbann me or shorten the ban. Important is that we did not use discord for IC information.

Reaction score
Ellie, just denie the dispute, i know you wont unbann me or shorten the ban. Important is that we did not use discord for IC information.

Ellie won't be handling it as she was the staff who issued the punishment.

You need to upload a clip of the situation in question for us to give a verdict on this. Please provide evidence within 48 hours.

Reaction score
what clip? I uploaded all requested demos.
Ellie won't be handling it as she was the staff who issued the punishment.

You need to upload a clip of the situation in question for us to give a verdict on this. Please provide evidence within 48 hours.
what clip? i uploaded all requested demos.

Reaction score
I have the demos and have clipped it. I will provide you with a verdict as soon as I can!

Reaction score

ish

1.6 will be removed from DaOage’s ban reason, as well as 3.4 from both users, however 3.2 will stay.

3.5 NLR will be added to DaOage’s ban reason, the lengths of the bans will stay the same.

Altered by @A1L

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.