Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: RiSk
Your Roleplay Name: RiSk Johnson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55922885

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Fail banned reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel it was a mistake regarding the issue which occurred
The story was a raid happing at slums and i was a police officer and died in the spot ( police parking area )
Then i respawned at the city hall and had NLR came out the city hall waiting for the NLR to be finished
Then saw a guy with a rifle pointing it at the Police department and had the reason to open fire on sight because the raid was happing at slums i uploaded a video regarding the issue and hopefully it can appeal my request + waited for the admin response which took time and had to leave and i already uploaded a video of the issue to her.

You died at PD, so when you respawned a few minutes later and saw people with guns around PD the chance that its the same situation is highly likely / almost certain.

And as the rule 3.5 :
The player must wait at least 5 minutes (10 for police) before they may either return to the place where they died and/or interact with the situation

I had no clue they were the same people in slums , thought it was a break in PD
As an officer witnessing the crime occur to the department i had to take an action.

After reviewing the evidence provided and logs, we came to the conclusion your actions were a clear breach of 3.5.

Your death at PD surely would've given you an indication that the vicinity of slums/PD is not to be interacted with. You should've left the area and not interacted with the situation, it is usually expected of you to be a reasonable distance away from the situation, ensuring that it's out of your render distance.

You should've at least hidden yourself or gone through regals and continued your duties from there.

Reviewed with @Dave @Oddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back