Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: groot
Your Roleplay Name: dustin mile
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56086524

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.5 - Waited right outside his NLR zone from when he died in a raid. He got shot at but decided to type in OOC instead of running away, which ended up in his death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I just noticed that I got a warning about the report I opened! (Ellie didn't tell me about that warning) , she claims that I waited right outside my NLR zone - that's not true, I was killed by a police raid in my house in regels (all the police died), after I came back to life I stayed in the parking lot (right next to the city hall building (not even close to the regels building - even not in the middle of the parking lot - I was very far from there) - Then I saw 2 men who used to aim at me - they shoot me once (one shoot one hit) they hit me and only and only then they shoot to the ground (I heavily bleeding and didn't have any bandages and the server were empty with no EMS/ players in the city hall so basically I know I will die soon) I reported to ellie because I got shoot with no warning shoots (the people who killed me counter raid us (I died from the police so I didn't know they counter raid) , I TRIED to talk to ellie but she said "do you know what 3.5 is? ) I was very very far from the regels apartment , she didn't answer me after I explain that and I has to go so I press "solve" and my friend sent me that I got warning this morning (I don't have any video because I didn't know I will get this warning! .

Reaction score

Disputes require evidence. The demo you will need to upload the demo (perpheads_demo_2022-1-21 13-36-20) to somewhere such as Mega or Google Drive and send it here. You have 24 hours to provide evidence or this will be denied.
@A1L

Reaction score
she claims that I waited right outside my NLR zone - that's not true, I was killed by a police raid in my house in regels (all the police died), after I came back to life I stayed in the parking lot (right next to the city hall building (not even close to the regels building - even not in the middle of the parking lot - I was very far from there)
Okay I wanted to test this so I died in the same apartment to see how close I was to my NLR zone and then got this screenshot.
We did talked about it and I did tell you that you will be receiving a warning for it.
unknown.png

Reaction score
(INVOLVED) you stood quite clearly right outside your nlr zone while you could clearly see we were still at the situation and it was not over, i gave you a warning shot before my friend shot you in the leg, you decided to call out ''RDM?'' or something in ooc chat instead of trying to leave when we quite clearly gave you the sign that you should leave, which is the reason you died after.

Don't spectate and active shooting situation, and if you do. you need to expect to be shot at.

So you did litreally nothing to avoid getting killed and stayed, so in any case this is your own fault.

Reaction score

After reviewing the demo you had provided we have decided to deny this dispute. Rule 3.5 clearly states that,
While waiting for their NLR timer to run out, players should not wait in the vicinity of their NLR zone and should stay a reasonable distance away.
Considering that you had respawned then immediately returned to the vicinity of the raid and waited just directly outside your NLR is clearly a breach of this rule. On top of this, the raiders even decided to start shooting at you as you had continued to stay around the area. In addition to this, you being shot and still staying around the area afterwards is also a breach of rule 3.4 and you should have left immediately as shots were fired. This warning is completely valid.
Reviewed with @A1L and @Double J

Status
Not open for further replies.