Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: daZai
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Wood
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118940212

Why were you punished?: 3.5, 5.3 - User broke NLR by involving himself in the same situation he died in before his timer ran out.

Why should this appeal be considered?: While Slums 3 was being raided, we decided to help as they were our friends. After killing all the raiders, I was moving the guns and drugs back to Slums 1 when a cop came and killed me. After waiting for my NLR and confirming there were no more shots, I went back to Slums 3 where my friend was in cuffs. He asked me to break him out, but as I did not have any crowbars, I asked an org member. I don't see how I broke 3.5 and 5.3 in this situation.

Reaction score

Evidence provided in your warning comment clearly shows you and your org mate discussing details from your previous life, therefore violating rule 3.5. You've also indisputably broken rule 5.3 in your own evidence provided. To quote, "players who died whilst raiding or being raided may also not return to the situation until it has finished." The situation was clearly not finished, thus your warning is entirely valid.

Reviewed with @steelo and @Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.