Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Lowkeyosix
Your Roleplay Name: mehmet phillips
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:442362023

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: racism

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was talking to my friend about something and my friend said something to me and i said shut up black monkey then a admin came and took me up he said imma warn you for saying that i told him whats wrong with saying black monkey and he admitted that i was talking about black people so i told him what if i said black sheep would it be the same then, then i said dumbass rules and he said you are getting banned for 2 WEEKS bye bye if it was 1 day i wouldnt complain but 2 weeks?? get you're staff right because he felt like to give me 2 week ban

Reaction score
ive said in the chat (if i said black sheep would it be the same then)

Reaction score
maybe the admin does have a clip why wouldnt he record his duty can you ask him

Reaction score

As you are unable to provide anything more then some lines of dubious chat messages that were sent in the administrative situation (double checking your chat logs has confirmed this) there is not sufficient evidence to properly handle your dispute at this time. It is not the responsibility of the staff team to record every single situation, in most cases our demos can do that for us, if you feel as though misconduct or bias occurred on the staff members behalf submit a staff complaint.

If you find a way to provide evidence feel free to re-dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.