Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Orpii
Your Roleplay Name: Abdi Ahmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:560071684

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 2.8 - Spoke about a sexual matter to a player, then baited a new player into killing another user for money, although having to no reason to do so.

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i never said any sexual matter to any players i just said it in public . and i dident bait the new player into killing the player he just said to me how mutch did he get if he killed that player so i said 400 because i dident think he would kill somone for 400 dollars and i never paid him so tecnecly i never paid somone to kill anyone and i found lack of response when the admin draged me on to the roof so i dident have time to say any of this things. So i think 3 days is a lot for what i did because i did not break 2.5 because i never paid him and dident speak about sexual matter to a player hope you could unban so i could play this wekend good bye:)

Reaction score

The 2.5 will remain as the video clearly shows you encouraging the player, whether you paid or not.

Do you still dispute the sexual comments?

Reaction score

Your ban will also be extended to 1 week.

I think you should re-read the rules, specifically the part about trying to loophole.

I’d also suggest you try hold conversations with people of the opposite sex how you would like people to treat your mother.

@SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.