Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Quadruple J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: lenndrik / BEASTKILL6RNL
Your Roleplay Name: lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User a threw a grenade into a group of police to try and save his friend who was already dead, Killing an officer in the process.

Why should this appeal be considered?: just because what i did wasnt right doesnt mean i dident have a reason for it i did 2 things wrong i dident check if my friend was fully dead which i now know you can hear it by moaning andmy grenade throw was of and it killed my friend with it if he wasnt dead already since i thought there wasnt dna on a grenade i did not run away id rather hide so yeahs i broke 2.5 and 3.4 and i decided to chance the whole way of playing the game and play alot more calm since when looking to my dad who is a boomer i saw how much money he made by playing calm and he never broke a rule well he accidently drove in the wrong side of the highway so i decided to chance my whole playstyle i hope this wil resault in me not getting bans and warns

Additional Information: i will sit out my extension but it was from 2 week before this ban

Reaction score

“just because what i did wasnt right doesnt mean i dident have a reason”

You just admitted that what you did was a rulebreak, just because you feel like you had a reason to break the rules doesn’t make it right. This seems like it should be more of an apology then a dispute

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.