Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: DnChops
Your Roleplay Name: Jonothan chops
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593553400

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Killed a player outside Projex without a justifiable reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is what had happened from my pov. We had an ongoing raid, i hear my friend shooting outside so i go outside, see him shooting at someone and i kill the guy as my friend is shooting at him.

After i was banned, my partner told me his side of the story. We had gun pointed the person i had killed and told him to leave the area. He had left the building but was loitering outside of the building during our raid. He knew that there was an ongoing situation due to the moaning body at projex footsteps and he decided to loiter outside knowing that we had killed multiple people. He had pulled out a firearm, and upon seeing my partner he puts it away and then i decide to kos him due to the facts that he knew we had killed multiple people and had still decided to loiter outside of the building and that he had pulled out a firearm during our ongoing raid even after we had gun pointed him to leave the area. I believe this was completely the right call on my part as he could have countered the raid, kosed us later on or even called the popo to the scene.

Due to all of these facts and factors, i believed it was a valid kos. He failed to fear for his life after being gun pointed to leave the area, he knew that we had killed multiple people and he knew that we where transporting firearms we had stolen from the people that we had killed.

Additional Information: During my f6 with ezza, i believed that i had killed him because he broke nlr which he didnt. someone else that we had killed in the raid broke nlr. Upon believing that, I had offered to give him his firearm back and solve the conflict incharacter like the administrators on the server urge us to do before bringing it to a f6 but this request was denied by ezza which i believe was unfair, even if he was going to ban me either way. Due to this, I believe if i made a ban apology he would not have a second thought about denying it which is completely unfair.

Last edited:

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
you might be able to find chat logs from us talking to him. we used vc and text chat fluidly

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Forgot to add the part where when we had him under gunpoint inside of projex he decided to run around up the stairs and then back outside of the entrance which would be a clear 3.4 break. im not here to get anyone else banned but its clearly not fair he gets a pass for doing that and i dont

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i did get a clip of this but only the first 5 minutes since the raid was 10 minutes long. the interaction with the guy was at the very/near the end of the raid

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@A1L could you check if the demos uploaded. ive pressed on upload demo but nothing has happened

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
please dont ban anyone you see breaking a rule in my demo id just like to clear my own name because honestly this bans some bullshit

A1L

Reaction score

I have reviewed both your demo and the user you killed as I needed to see more, I can see you told him to leave, despite you not exactly pointing a gun at him, he did see you guys coming out the property you guys had just raided with drugs and pointed a gun at the other dude on the stairs, I can see he then went outside and pulled out a gun and then had it in passive and loitered around whilst he was told to leave. I don't really see any issues with your friend shooting him nor you, so your ban will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.