Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: eXequisite
Your Roleplay Name: Marmel Murmelt
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:279792298

Why were you punished?: breaking rule 3.4 and 3.12

Why should this appeal be considered?: 3.4 says "Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons" attacking the police officer in my rage is justified, because 3.4 says "Some valid reasons to kill police officers include: Risk of a long prison sentence, typically 7 years or more, Committing a violent crime police would reasonably use lethal force to apprehend you for." For Murder I get more then 7 years in prison and police would use lethal force to apprehend me, because I tried to leave the scene. Thats why I attacked the officer. For 3.12 "General mismanagement of city affairs such as draining city funds or failing to fund emergency vehicles" I was a Medic before and I felt that we were not treated right. I got mugged by a gangster group at slums appartments and no swat or police tried to save me nor did I got any compensation for my suffering, yes I told everyone in radio that I got mugged and I said it again after I was free to go.

Additional Information: I just wanted to clarify my sight of things, its not just about the appeal its about that I got not enough time to react to the report and to explain everything. Thank you for listening.

Reaction score
Hello there, as this is a dispute, you are required to provide evidence of the situation at hand, you can either do so via using a video clip that you have access to, or if you do not have a recording of the incident, you can access your demos and record the situation from there, or upload it to website(Google drive etc) with the relevant tick and a member of the adminstration team will take a look at what occurred, if you need help looking for your demos, you can find a guide to help here: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos

Reaction score
Sry Im not able to aces demos it doenst work for me I tried it mutiple times. So I cant appeal by just showing that I did nothing wrong via the rules? For what do I need prove. I killed someone thats not deniable, but I didnt break 3.12 nor did I 3.4

Reaction score

After having a look at some logs, the taxes were 1% Sales and 16% Income. This means that the taxes were not a reason to kill the mayor. Your supposed claim of being mistreated as a medic is irrelevant once you had gone off duty in accordance with rule 3.5, as stated in the rule ;
Joining or leaving any government job is to be treated as a new life.
Your 'civilian' character did not remember this mistreatment, nor did he benefit at all from you attempting to assassinate the mayor over it.

Moving on to your claim about the Police ignoring your cries of help while being mugged, though I could not find any evidence of this in the logs and mugging medics is against rule 5.4, the mayor has no control over how the Police perform their duties and what they respond to, yet again, killing him over the disappointing performance of the Police Force does not benefit you.

In conclusion, your reasons were not justified and did not benefit you enough to take on the task of assassinating the mayor. And thus meaning you took an unneeded risk for a unproportionate benefit, this is very clearly against rule 3.4 and 3.12.

Reviewed with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.