Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: oldpepito
Your Roleplay Name: Wacha Gatito
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:592291043

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 3.24 - Player died in a shootout at Bazaar, upon respawning went to take out their vehicle but had the unable to spawn a vehicle message, the player used this information and informed Police their vehicle had a bomb planted on it, without actually seeing this and just using the message as the knowledge. Player also lied about this and said another player told him it had a bomb planted, however this was not the case. // Length due to history of lying to staff.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Ok let me start off with an apology about lying , i had a rough and long day that day and the time for me was 1 at night.
here i have a few problems with this i say stupid ban from me, ezza told me first that the guy claiming i broke nlr and saw the bomb being planted on my car which was at a popular place bazzar.
in rule 2.5 it says "Additionally, players have a 2 hour window to seek revenge on another player, provided they are unaware that the target has died and started a new life."
which i guess the bomb planter planted it when i died , second thing is risking all those innocent lifes and damaging other cars with this bomb plant that again is breking 2.5.
the bazzar "shootout" that i died to, i didnt even shoot a single bullet there . i got randomlly killed without any warning.
yes im not saying i didnt break 3.24 for getting the message upon respawning my car , but that is not justifying a month ban
when even tho i lied about it , alot of rules here is being broken and this whole situetion is pretty weird .

Additional Information: i would appretate this being checked better thanks.

A1L

Reaction score
So if you're not disputing the actual validity, if this is about the length of the ban you must create a staff complaint if you think the length is excessive

Status
Not open for further replies.