Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: english to your name 雷奎斯
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone bailey
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:642691111

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 4.1 - As Mayor, stood in the rear of a Bazaar shop he had keys, with drugs growing inside, didn't call the police or make any attempt to get the players arrested, then loitered in a shootout at the same shop. After explaining how he broke these rules the player still doesn't grasp why he broke them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i am not quite sure why ezza is expecting me to break nlr so i recognise what drugs are, the reason i did not call the police on the people in the shop was i didnt know what they were growing to all my knowledge it could of been tomato's they were growing, the last drugs i was in contact with after my death was a white powder not a green leaf he then told me i was in contact with cocaine meaning i should know they were growing drugs but cocaine is a white powder he also then told me that if i am lying to him me not knowing they were drugs he would extend my ban, the reason i did not get away from the shootout was because if i were to run to the monorail (as ezza gave as an example) i would of ran further into the shootout meaning i would be putting my life in even more danger than it allready was in (the first shots that happened were in the back of the bazaar and after those shots i ran to the front of the bazaar, ezza then went on to randomly shoot my friend called nebs twice for no reason this was the whole reason there was a big shootout in the first place)

Additional Information: ezza also told me that i had been warned before about 4.1 but i hadnt been, he also kept telling me that i was making up excuses (as he done when he shot nebs twice for no reason), i dont think this ban would of happened if ezza didnt shoot nebs for no reason either

Reaction score
I can give the demo though if that works but ik that takes quite abit of time

Reaction score
I will have to do it when I wake up cause I'm not on my pc anymore and im about to go to sleep but I'll try be quick

Reaction score
this is the demo, i also dont understand how ezza knew there was drugs in the back of the shop but oh well and in the demo the whole sit is there where he makes multiple mistakes about the stuff like the length of time i was in the back of the shop, the length of the shootout stuff like that and it also shows him shooting nebs and then saying it was an accident when couldnt i just say that it was an accident that i didnt run to the monorail?

Reaction score
I'm gonna jump in and give my reason for me shooting nebs, not like its really relevant anyways.

I mistook him locking the door for a gun, I was expecting a shooter to run out, not the mayor, as were all of my org around me at the time.

If he wishes to make a staff complaint about it then that is his right.

Reaction score
you seem to have made quite afew mistakes in the demo what is going on with that "in the shop for atleast 2 mins" which i wasnt "previous for 4.1" previous warning or ban im assuming which is also not true (i realise you say well maybe i dont but you then shouldnt of said it in the first place if you weren't sure?) "standing in the middle of a shootout" i was sat down and also running in the middle of the bazaar wasnt an option it was where most of the gun shots where being fired if i ran into there i would of been putting my life more at risk? you also said if i was lying to you the punishment would be harder but if you can see all the logs and stuff wouldnt you be able to see that i had died since the last time i was in contact with drugs and if i had recognised that they were drugs from my past life wouldnt i be breaking the third paragraph on rule 3.5?

Last edited:
Reaction score

NLR does have its limits, as your character still has basic understandings of how the world works, they know how to drive, shoot guns, grow drugs, etc. Being Mayor doesn't magically remove your understanding of what drugs are, so not reporting the very clear drugs in-front of you is a breakage of rule 4.1

As for 3.4, you had chances to leave a couple times, you chose to instead sit in a chair while everyone was shooting around you. While you had some form of 'cover' due to being sat in a chair, that in it of itself is a rule break as it is not realistic (2.1). In the future, try and leave the shootout, don't sit around during it.

Reviewed with @Hayden @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.