Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Thedoctor
Your Roleplay Name: rebecka beckers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188283440

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: alright so i join the server like 3 or 4 months ago and i mess around for a bit growing weed and i play for like 3 days. Then i leave the server and move on. My mate recently came to this server and suggested I play it so i attempt to join and went afk for dinner to come back to the ban reason. Honestly I have no idea what i did to get the ban fredy didn't tell me im just confused as i don't even cheat and have never cheated on gmod before. As i dont want to get a vac ban :/ Im just wondering how i cheated if someone knows what i did. I only just want to play this server again with my mates. Nor do i even have any intent to cheat on the server. I dont have any scripts in my lua directory so i dont think i could of loaded any cheats accident. If any staff read this ban appeal and knows what i did in this situation please reply and let me know what i did wrong as i know i didnt cheat. Not sure if there is an anti cheat or something but since it was the owner i dont think it was an anti cheat so not sure if that helps my case or not. By the way i think this ban occurred when i left after the 3 days of playing Hoping this is just a misunderstanding hope to see you on the server.

Reaction score
You were detected by the anti-cheat, and it looks correct.

Is there a reason why you have waited almost 2 months to dispute this?

Reaction score
"You were detected by the anti-cheat, and it looks correct." I dont see how a manual ban is a detection?????????

Reaction score
Not all of our detection methods result in an automated ban. Are you able to answer my question?
I know it isn't my place to comment here but, I was the one that asked him to appeal it as I'm his friend and I wanted him to play with me. thats why he took 2months to do it because he had no other reason to play.

Reaction score
"Is there a reason why you have waited almost 2 months to dispute this?" Cause I found the other day I was banned for cheating

Reaction score
"Is there a reason why you have waited almost 2 months to dispute this?" Cause I found the other day I was banned??
4aZMItI.png

This is not true, you were on the server when you were banned. You also attempted to join on August 3rd.

Reaction score
At that time i thought the ban was for minge as I wouldn't let the police arrest me so i left and didn't think to much about it. Later to find out it was for cheating.

Reaction score
At that time i thought the ban was for minge as I wouldn't let the police arrest me so i left and didn't think to much about it. Later to find out it was for cheating.

Doesn't really sound like you were here to roleplay seriously anyway then.

It's pretty difficult to demonstrate the anti-cheat were wrong after such a long period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.