Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: cactus
Your Roleplay Name: Jason McKinley
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104897587

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I am assuming I was banned for having cheats like a few years ago.

Why should this appeal be considered?: At the time when I played the server for maybe 5-10 minutes, I was banned for cheating. I didn't mass rdm or do anything crazy like that at all. I am assuming I was banned for just having cheats in general and must have shown up through the anti-cheat. Many years have passed, and my old childish cheating days have been over. Recently, I picked back up on playing gmod and there are no good servers and I despise darkrp. Other perp or even santos servers have had their rise and fall... Surprisingly enough, this perp server is still standing and I would like to participate and dedicate my time and money into it.

Additional Information: I definitely apologize for even having cheats in general, but just know I did not use them in the server. I must have had them running or maybe just used bhops. Then again, this was years ago so I can't remember too much about the specifics.

Reaction score

You cheated on the server, stop lying

Status
Not open for further replies.