Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Llama.
Your Roleplay Name: Garry Mikael [i think]
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235794011

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating on Monolithservers

Why should this appeal be considered?: Two days ago I have received a ban on Monolith for cheating, and the ban transferred over to this server. I have never used ANY form of cheats on here and I would never. I know I would've gotten caught if I cheated here because your AntiCheat is already praised by alot of people and has been proven to work. The PVP on here is already fun enough to justify me not having to cheat because it's all skill based.

I recently wanted to start playing, since some friends of mine like RXSM and Mr Pain started playing, and I would love to be given a chance to prove myself to this community. I never received any form of punishment during the time I used to play on here, I never showed any form of toxicity and never had any malicious intent towards your server. The people that know me here could definitely vouch for me and my behaviour.

I apologise if any of your time was wasted thanks to the ban I received on Monolith, I had my reasons for getting myself banned on there.

Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.