Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: harris
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.24, 3.4 User had aided in the kidnapping of a player in a public setting in eyeshot of an NPC and a paramedic, outside the police department and spoke out of character.

Why should this appeal be considered?: the fact i get a 5 day ban off the rip is just ridiculous very distasteful and make me not wanna come back ive tried my hardest to change my imagine and work to be better i would like to see where i so called broke character cause ive watched all the evidence and i never once broke character that i can see i want u to show me where please and i would like you to explain how 3.4 was broken when there was no npc or cops near when it was done.

Additional Information: very disrespectful to message someone and tell then they should be banned longer but ur not gonna do it cause ur nice that is just very disrespectful and talking down to me trying to demine me, even thoe they rules hasn't been broken in over 1month i still get treated and talked down to like this just very distasteful and not professional at all. if staff continue to treat and talk to me like this there is no reason to stay here and ill just tell all my friends not play here either its just not right to talk to someone like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.