Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Clarky
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you punished?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: the ban should be removed ive had other instance's in 3.4 where ive been told to be quiet and i have to remain quiet its in the rules to comply under gp. i went to use the bathroom and came back to my hands up in the air and guys trying to raid my place i screamed raiders outside and they shot me, afther reviewing my clip i can see they never told me to be quiet what so ever so that gives me the right to call out cause the never told me to be quiet what so ever. i would really like this to be reviewed fairly cause im pretty sure what i did wasnt a rule break and i just want a fair chance to prove this. its simple he never told me to be quiet so i can talk all i want until he tell me to be quiet which he never did.

Additional Information: the staff further goes onto say that me being afk during a rp situation is a ban, i disagree because i was never in a rp situation when i went afk i was sitting in a car and like 10 mins later theis guys gp when im afk and turn it into a rp situation before im even back. i was in a rp siutation when i went to take a shit. i can prove all this in my demos and clips.

Reaction score

From your clip alone, we can see that you pretended to be afk since you checked your inventory and attempted to contact your org members whilst under gunpoint

You then decided to notify defenders about the raiders outside, despite seeing 3 people pointing guns at you.

This puts your life at significant risk thus leading to your immediate death.

Reviewed with @Oddy @Sindarin @Super_ @blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.