Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: benj
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: admins are mistaken

Why should this appeal be considered?: because the situation was already dealt with and more fake accusation keep coming in and they wont even show me the evidence this is extremely unprofessional and leaves a very distasteful taste towards the admins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Additional Information: i do believe the situation that occurred only occurred once and the fact that their was 3 separate sits talkin bout the same situation that had already been dealt with is insane it was settled the first sit with the first waring and more stuff came out about the same situation and then i get a ban over the situation that was dealt with in sit one is crazy!!i do believe the situation that occurred only occurred once and the fact that their was 3 separate sits talkin bout the same situation that had already been dealt with is insane it was settled the first sit with the first waring and more stuff came out about the same situation and then i get a ban over the situation that was dealt with in sit one is crazy, and the fact they wont show any evidence too back their claims made against me is very unprofessional and distasteful.

Reaction score
I have three different clips. One of them alone was enough for a ban.

Message me on Discord if you want more proof or discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.