Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Bullet
Your Roleplay Name: Jaime Hudson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:427572975

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Killed a civilian and a police officer on two separate occasions for no apparent reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: The first person that I killed had been pushing people in the street and starting fights, when 2 of my friends punched him he then pulled a firearm on them escalating the situation. One of my friends then pulled a gun on him and a gunfight started. I then shot the person after my friend had started shooting at him. I then killed another person after they had threatened to report me and my friends to the police for murder. We fled the scene and a couple minutes later police attempted to stop the car so my friends sped away and a chase ensued. I was not inside of the car during the chase but I was there when the car crashed and my 2 friends attempted to flee on foot. Assuming that they were wanted for the murders outside of the PD I attempted to help them escape by shooting at the police. This was my reasoning for all of the kills and this all took place within the span of around 5 minutes.

Reaction score
In order for you dispute to be considered, you need to provide some form of evidence.

If you didn't initially clip the situation, you can either record the situation on your demo or upload the demo itself via f.e anon files or mega.
According to what you were told on discord, demo file you should be looking at is: perpheads_demo_2023-6-17 23-41-15

Here is a guide regarding demo files: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos

A1L

Reaction score
After reviewing your demo, please answer these questions:

when 2 of my friends punched him he then pulled a firearm on them escalating the situation. One of my friends then pulled a gun on him and a gunfight started

The user 'who' is the second civilian you had killed for going to snitch on your murder, he is the one who had started punching and the civilian pulled a gun on him, which didn't seem like he was intending for you or your friends at all, so why bother shooting?

I then killed another person after they had threatened to report me and my friends to the police for murder.

Yes, I can see that.

We fled the scene and a couple minutes later police attempted to stop the car so my friends sped away and a chase ensued.

You three had left the scene and then returned without taking necessary precautions, thus breaking Rule 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk, you failed to take any precautions which most likely lead to your friends being pursued for the crime.

I was not inside of the car during the chase but I was there when the car crashed and my 2 friends attempted to flee on foot.

I can see you weren't inside the car, but nor where you exactly there or witnessed at the crash at all, I can see from your demo it seems like you know more than you should've when you can barely even see your friend let alone the car they were in as the crash had blocked all view of the vehicles. Can you explain your actions leading up to where you were going to under the bridge and then proceeded to run back up and then look at the crash like you knew what was going on? Then once your friend had started running you magically returned and pulled your gun and started shooting the officer?

Assuming that they were wanted for the murders outside of the PD I attempted to help them escape by shooting at the police. This was my reasoning for all of the kills and this all took place within the span of around 5 minutes.

If you guys hadn't failed to take precautions, this wouldn't of happened due to you breaking the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.