Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Msih
Your Roleplay Name: Antony Baldosa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141832495

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5 - User killed a police officer for no reason then proceeded to disconnect whilst an admin report was open with them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like this to be treated as a dispute, despite the fact that I have no demo to prove it.

To begin with I'd like to state that I was unware of the fact that there was an active report against me, I was not informed nor called out for it in the given space of time whilst I was on the server. Secondly I'd like to state also that I firmly disbelief that I shot a police officer for no reason, as one my last interactions on the server were in the bazar before I logged off, and two If I did shoot a police officer it was either in a shootout or because a cop was coming to arrest me. Thirdly I logged off the server after my friend had sold his shop in the bazar, nothing major had happened, I just picked up my stuff and closed shop too.

I am aware that the server has demos, so if possible I'd like to either watch/inform on the situation that had occured since Im unaware of what scenario this may relate to. I understand if its not possible for me to watch the demo, however I sincerely hope that this can be corrected or at least that I can get some update on exactly what happened as i've been left in the dark with a bitter feeling come on the server and finding out that I was banned.

Hope this comes across well, and not taken wrongly, just want to play back on the server that's all.

Reaction score
I've only now found out how to obtain the demo, hence I will be uploading it shortly to support my previous answer.
Sorry for the delay

Reaction score
Here's the clip where I killed the cop, as you can see here the cop was killed to ensure that he wouldn't find the other bodies, making sure that I would stay safe and away from danger.
Hope this shares some light into the whole situation.

Reaction score

Is there a reason you chose to provide a recording of the incident at hicktown, but not the incident after at Projex where you killed two officers?

I'd like for you to provide the actual demos, please upload the two following demos to https://demo.tfu.wtf/ or any preferable file-sharing service.
We'll be able to access demos uploaded to tfu.wtf automatically, if you choose to use another service please make sure to send me a download link.

perpheads_demo_2023-11-29 23-25-30.dem
perpheads_demo_2023-11-30 00-24-44.dem

Reaction score
Both of the demos have been uploaded, hopefully this entire scene can be sorted finally.
If anything else is required I'll be more than apply to provide with the necessary files.

Reaction score

Is there a reason you chose to provide a recording of the incident at hicktown, but not the incident after at Projex where you killed two officers?

I'd like for you to provide the actual demos, please upload the two following demos to https://demo.tfu.wtf/ or any preferable file-sharing service.
We'll be able to access demos uploaded to tfu.wtf automatically, if you choose to use another service please make sure to send me a download link.

Please answer my question!
The reason I didn't

I didn't provide the other clip as not only is it a few seconds and also for the duration of it Im dead and afk.
The clip also cuts out abruptly meaning there isn't much more to see, Im unaware as to why the clip does cut as I have not interfered with the recording.

By no means was I trying to uphold information by not supplying the clip, instead It was purposely not uploaded in the first place since It seemed of no relevance to the case due to the lack of information within it.
If anything else is needed I'll be more than happy to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.