Ban Dispute (Hayden)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence] https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....173/E4C6F4CCD56CE6F4A2A5B280DB521E095EE0A684/
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Sanchez
Your Roleplay Name: Eduardo Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User was involved in a robbery and after stealing the victim's items, the user charged the victim for a lift out of the hicktown. When they got under the bridge, the victim no longer wanted a lift and got out of the vehicle, the user ragdolled the victim with his car twice. The user's friend then decided to shoot and kill the victim. Running over and killing the victim was not a proportionate action in the circumstances.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all it was not my intention to run him over. I was tryna back up to drive away when he suddenly ran behind my vehicle. My friend decided to kill him which I did not tell him to do that. The second time that I "ran him over" was also not on purpose as you can see in the clip I had no idea where he was on the ground so if I would do It on purpose I should know where he was to drive him over. It says on my ban "Running over and killing the victim was not a proportionate action in the circumstances."Me running him over was clearly an accident and I did not kill him. If you look at my SS you can see my reverse light before he goes behind the car. I understand Hayden thinks I did it on purpose because he only has seen the victims POV.

Last edited:
Reaction score

As I told you in the report, if you were able to provide footage that demonstrated it was not intentional, then I would be happy to relook at the ban. From the initial perspective of the victim, it does look intentional given you run over him twice, but the footage you've shown shows a lag spike and the visibility is also pretty poor. Thank you for gathering this footage, and I will now remove the ban as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.