Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: D3V

Your Steam Name: ibraaa
Your In-game Name: Luke Jefferson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202214913

Why were you banned?: 2.5 - User killed everyone in a property he had keys to because he was "raiding" it, He didn't give any commands and as such effectively RDM'd them.
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I feel the ban is invalid because, i mean I have backstabbed them, nothing wrong with it. But aswell when I unlocked the door I did say "Raid", it could of been on whisper, or maybe I did not even press my Push to talk button. However, I can not proof that. And the actual reason why it is invalid is because it was my intention to NOT kill him. I inentionally shot him in his leg so he didnt get killed. Aswell, as soon as he pulled his gun, its counted as armed, which is a reason to shoot him then. Aswell to the other guy who got shot immediately, we have resolved it on steam and he does not want me to receive a punishment. I have refunded the other user personally.

Additional Comment(s): I dont want this ban on my record tho. Just a stupid mistake I have done.
Evidence (Required for all server bans):
at 0:34 you can see that he got hit by my bullet

Deleted member 5193

Denied

You had no reason to kill them, and whilst your intention might not have been to kill them you still killed them. The users posed no threat at the time, and therefore non-lethal force should've been used to disarm them instead of shooting them.

Reviewed with @Lelios and @McGlinchy

Status
Not open for further replies.