Cheating Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute (appealing for my friend since he said he can't use his forum account for some reason)
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Bolli

Your Steam Name: uwu
Your In-game Name: Josephi Krakawski
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124275157

Why were you banned?: (See: ScamBans) Cheating
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: Me and him have played on gmod servers for over 1000 hours combined and he's never been banned for cheating. He got banned for wallbanging and hitting people through walls which is pretty absurd in my book considering that doesn't everyone do that when cops breach the back? Shortly after Bolli just banned him for wallbanging. I feel this ban for him is invalid because just because we are new to the server and we wallbang you automatically think hes cheating like we've played multiple gmod servers with this map and we based here before, so I really don't see the point of the ban unless hes hitting headshots consistently and killing people. Frankly I don't think he killed anyone because of the fact there was 2 people pushed in and I killed them, just because your damaging people through the wall means automatic cheating ban. As for the disconnecting randomly or whatever, his computer is old and I think he's on the windows 7, whenever he hears gunshots he crashes for some reason, as proven by previous admins that have released him from jail because he dies and crashes. This ban is invalid due to the fact there was no evidence presented for his ban even though I forum messaged bolli in forums for his discord but he never answered or tried to investigate more instead he ignored me.

Additional Comment(s): he can provide a longer video if asked. And I believe he has clips doing that in other servers but only this one he's been banned.
Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Perpheads utilizes an automatic demo recording feature. So whenever you join the server it starts recording a demo. You can find these in your demos folder in GMod, Blackdown just wanted you to upload the entire file to Mega so they could look through it.

uwu

Reaction score
Demos are super slow and it says it takes weeks to record and or publish. How do you configure them?

uwu

Reaction score
Went through the thing, nothing shows how I can make the demos less lag filled and show player models. It says to download demo ESP to help you see players names etc. After going on the link, it is a forum page which tells you to REMOVE all demo esp. I have the entire situation recorded on obs, start of the raid to finish if that would be helpful.

Reaction score
You don't need to use the in-game recording tools to publish your demo, find the demo in question, memorize it's name and then click "Open Demos Folder"
Pt9gEd0.png

Publish the full demo file to any file sharing service, Mega, OneDrive, Google Docs, anything that gives us access to it works. From that point on, you just link it in the thread and your job is for the most part done unless more demos are asked of you.

uwu

Reaction score
@Exnem got it to work. Now I gotta record it. It will be up in roughly 20ish minutes as that is the demos length.

Reaction score
@uwu The fastest way to publish it is to upload the file itself, just do that and you'll save those 20 minutes. And besides, staff wants your full demo so they can see everything you see while using their own admin ESP to check if you're walling. Undoubtedly they will ask for it regardless of video.

Reaction score
Hello, im involved with a seperate incident where KyZac was a cop, I was doing bank robbery and he was wallbanging us consistently, hitting us without missing a single bullet.

Reaction score
Do you have a video of this I think I may remember this bank raid I was peeking at the back door area and I just kept spam peeking and shooting you while you were in the corner and I visibly saw you and I might have a demo of this situation if you give me timelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.