Ban Dispute (Kugen)

Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Kugen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: aaaaaa
Your Roleplay Name: Cody Lovekin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433874808

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 4.1 - User as secret service started to incite violence with civilians, when ordered by a sergeant to stop nightsticking civilians the officer attempted to use a night stick to stop the user. The user subsequently shot the officer.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Staff (Kugen) as cop Attacked, Demoted and banned me from the secret service job while i was just doing my work and protecting the mayor by using my stick to hit people that hit the mayor. When the mayor told me to hit anyone that hits him, the cop (Kugen) came up to me and hit me several times with his stick when i was almost dead. Of course im gonna fear for my life and protect my life to shoot him afterwards. After that he demoted me, brang me to his room, and then banned me. Clearly I think he did it out of rage just to feel better. He also lied about me saying that I kept asking for smoke and assumed im a troll, even though I didnt say it ONCE. I asked for proof of me saying that or doing anything wrong but he denied and said check the demo by your own.

The mayor and other people also agreed with me that im right. They also cuffed some other secret service for no reason, i dont know what they did to him though.

This is clearly power abusing at its finest.

Additional Information: I also did a staff complainment
 
Back
Top