Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Magsaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: chopperlad
Your Roleplay Name: charlie baker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:199640403

Why were you punished?: outside of pd

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was outside of PD and a officer pointed a gun at me I had accidentally unplugged my microphone with my elbow he then told me in the video that an admin gave me to put my hands up I didn't know he was doing this to me it looked ans sounded as if he was threatening me I said aren't police officers supposed to have mics then I noticed I couldn't hear anything in game at all so I went in to the slash help chat and Thyphoon ans 231 Helped me find out that I unplugged my mic with my elbow I think this was a Bad choice from the admin as it was an honest mistake I made how was I supposed to know that the officer was saying something to me or anyone was saying something to me if I accidentally unplugged my mic

Additional Information: I really hope that you listen to this dispute and look at the video I sent you as I think I shouldn't have been banned for this honest mistake I made and yes I did make a mistake by not using LOOC chat in game but I didn't think of it at the time so yes I'm sorry about that but I still don't think that you should have banned me for one week for a simple mistake something that was done on accident that's why I don't think you should have banned me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back