Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: ravth3gav
Your Roleplay Name: Kush McDealer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:713839762

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: the admin mistook me for using a homophobic slur after he had already warned me however i didnt and i was saying faggio sport which is a bike from GTA V and i have a clip for evidence

Why should this appeal be considered?: because im just trying to play the game and i have been false banned. i have done nothing wrong and im new to the game. the admin had already warned me and i had complied completely until he then false banned me for no reason and is ignoring my clips. this is making me very sad as i was just beginning to get into my weed business and now i cant because im banned

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Fy1p6LhjMKB_H/d1337yNDng1O?invite=cr-MSxUTmcsNDc2NDIxOTUs here is the clip of me saying faggio sport when the admin mistook it for the slur

Reaction score
he told me to not say fagot so i said ok then he banned me for later saying faggio sport and he thought i said fagot

Reaction score

It's clear that you're trying to loophole the rule in question which is not tolerated and due to your previous homophobia which you were spoken to about it is clear what was intended by "faggio sport".

Reviewed with @Exnem @Valentine @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.