Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: happyco
Your Roleplay Name: Ian Doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59571163

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.4 - User killed 2 players for no justifiable reason at bazaar including a police officer. User lied multiple times during the report and was overall very hard to deal with

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered because the admin that banned has proven without a doubt their incompetence and lack of want to do the job correctly. Not only did I cooperate with the admin for the alleged rules I broke, providing the necessary detail to prove myself not guilty I even promised to send a clip to prove it within a reasonable time. The admin (Maia) that banned me clearly presented their agenda multiple times throughout our messages constantly providing conjecture working on no information at all except her own prejudice and desire to add another ban to her already lengthy ban list. To say I was banned with insufficient evidence is a understatement, I am appalled and disgusted to see the complete farce that this once great, fair server has turned into, and I can only hope that the future is brighter; however, I am not holding my breath.

Reaction score

This is something you should be bringing up in a Staff complaint. This forum is for disputing the reason for the actual ban, not how the staff member chose to issue it and how they spoke to you during the course of the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.