Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: minecraft pro
Your Roleplay Name: Aron Bagsaw
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:642507043

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i am very sorry for the fact that i didnt respect the rule 3.4 and i think i do deserver a ban, i think you thought that i tried to evade the ban because it says that my other account ( STEAM_0:1:165076656) because it is family shared and it automaticly gets perma-banned whenever i get a ban on my actuall account. please review this ASAP because i think the ban itself whould expire today (without the extend that i just explained i think is in the wrong). have a good day and hope this helps to prevend other mistakes like so.

Why should this appeal be considered?: 3.4- User tried to run away when he had multiple guns pointed at him. //Banned for Enforcer SNUSMUS. Extended by Bnej for ban evasion attempt, has been banned prior for this.
i am very sorry for the fact that i didnt respect the rule 3.4 and i think i do deserver a ban, i think you thought that i tried to evade the ban because it says that my other account ( STEAM_0:1:165076656) because it is family shared and it automaticly gets perma-banned whenever i get a ban on my actuall account. please review this ASAP because i think the ban itself whould expire today (without the extend that i just explained i think is in the wrong). have a good day and hope this helps to prevend other mistakes like so.

Additional Information: -this is more of a dispute but i also take it as an apology. the extend is a dispute and the ban for 3.4 is an apology

hello, ive waited past my actuall ban due and i was wondering when will one of you respond because i saw a ban dispute that someone responded to in 4 minutes. mine has been for 3 days. im not trying to be rude i just dont understand the fact that my ban was extended for no reason (my opinion only) and i whouldve been unbanned yesterday. i wish to play with my friend a lot. please respond as quick as you possibly can.

Reaction score
i know but i explained why it should have not been extendted because i didnt try to evade the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.