Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: sasuke0115
Your Roleplay Name: Andrew Jordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243856479

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Ive been banned for mugging somebody in a public area and I left when the F6 report came in.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this appeal should be considered because I left without knowing about the F6 report was made and I have Microsoft Family Futures which closes my PC whenever the time is up. I had 2 minutes left and i died completely I decided to close my PC because i whould respawn in 4 minutes or so. I think i went AFK when the report came in or i left when it was made. I'm not sure about it.
And Maia has indeed warned me not to mug in public once but that time was not a mug.
A few minutes before I "mugged" that person somebody that looked exactly the same has pointed a gun at my face and so later when he let me go I got my gun and decided to scare him into not doing that again to me. I was not mugging him knowing it was a public space so I should not be warned for that.
On the other hand, when me my friend actually mugged that guy, I thought that the city garage/parking lot was not a public space because I got the guy behind my car where it was very very hard to se someone there

Additional Information: I'm sorry for any trouble i might have caused.
I hope i will get a shorter sentence or maybe even get unbanned.

Reaction score
I'ts a dispute but I'm sorry if I caused any trouble to any players.
I that i should be banned. The thing is that I might have caused trouble to the player me and my friend mugged.
Plus i dont think it's fair that my friend only got a warning and I got a week ban.
Like I said i left without knowing that and F6 report was made on me. And even if i knew. I would not had time to respond to it due to my family futures which allowed me to have 2 more minutes on my computer.

Reaction score
That is fine, in that case, the Staff Team will deal with your dispute as I cannot deal with the disputes on my punishments.

I would just like for you to keep in mind that if you are about to leave the server becasue you have stuff planned, you should not get involved in roleplay situations and if that happens, then you should inform the staff team.

The reason why your friend only received a warning and you received a ban is the fact that I had literally talked to you about mugging people in that exact same area a couple hours before and you proceeded to do the same.

Reaction score
the guy i "mugged" was up to the monorail and like i said i just tried to scare him off because earlier in the same day he pointed a gun at me for no reason. I didnt try to mug him when i put zipties on him i checked to see if he has a weapon on him or i was confusing him with another person.
The guy that me and my friend mugged was hidden behind my car so there was not way that anyone could see him.
If you consider that a public space then I'm sorry and i promise that i will never ever mu someone in a public area again

Reaction score

The biggest part of your ban is valid, therefore the ban lenght will stay the same.

However due to us believing it's possible you didn't know about the report, we'll be removing the 1.6 rulebreak.

@Ellie & @Acerius

Status
Not open for further replies.