Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: MalekIsWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.1, 2.5, 5.6 - User kidnapped a new player taxi driver and forced him to drive him into the middle of a shootout so he could spot and shoot police.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello.

The ban given to me is unfair, The reason being is because I have presented in my f6 what I believe to be a sufficient and logical thought process behind kidnapping the taxi driver.

The context is:

A raid is ongoing and my brothers are pinned between defenders and a TFO sniper. When I saw the taxi driver RANDOMLY (ON HIS OWN WILL) drive up TO me. I made a snappy decision to use him as wheels because it is more advantageous than running up to the sniper and risking being shot. I possibly could have also caused the officer to stand down with this taxi driver's life in my hand. This to me still seems like a reasonable and realistic action that benefits me in a necessary way to not only prevail over the police force but save my friends who are actively being attacked by said officer by using PLPD's use of force against them.

I have a demo of this interaction that proves all my claims including the fact this taxi driver put himself in that situation and I am more than happy to present it as a file as for some reason my own game will not allow me to record it. Even after reaching out for help on forums regarding this problem, until now I have not found a solution.

Evidence:

Demo file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/db8ghhyqff6cem5/perpheads_demo_2023-9-13_18-21-28.dem/file

Additional Information:
Help and support attempt:https://perpheads.com/threads/demo-models-error.57540/

Reaction score

A1L

Reaction score

After watching your demo I can see the Taxi Driver willingly pull up to you and offer a ride to you, and then you used it to get closer without the sniper being a massive threat to you which clearly worked. You could've used him as a hostage if that was your plan after however seems like he died or was slayed, unsure. I don't see how any of the rules in your ban reason has been broken so the ban will be removed.

Reviewed with @3izu @steelo

Status
Not open for further replies.