Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mallard
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: berke121
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Zaza
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22767118

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Slandering

Why should this appeal be considered?: "You are just pissed because I got you with a Katana ... People like you who is very sad in real life abuse their power like you online ... Go and fix your lisp and maybe hope you get a gf afterwards
Bannıng a 10 year player for such a small ınfractıon that has RP consequences and you give both RP and outsıde RP... so sad for you.. enjoy your power you banned me on my birthday thanks for that""

Heres what I said to Mallard , In law it literally contains nothing that can be considered libel its basically freedom of speech. Im telling to his face what he is. Later A1L Hayden and Mallard created a message group trolling me before my was extended from 1 day to a week. Will someone mature who is not from their little boys club please take a look at my case without any bias.

Additional Information: I have litterally been on this community for 10 years and now they are going around bullying me before the ban creating a message group literally provoking me to tell them what they are. I need someone with no bias to take a look at my case they are literally mocking me before extending my ban to a week. This is not cool please someone who is not toxic or a kid loot at my case etc. @Ayjay

A1L

Reaction score
its the same inbox you created, create a staff complaint if you feel my decision on your dispute was wrong and if you think we done something wrong. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.