Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Quang
Your Roleplay Name: Ron Davis
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:232520195

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User countered a raid while cops on scene, despite seeing a cop car arrive when he was pushing towards the original raiders. Longer ban due to extensive record for this rule and only just getting off a ban for the same rule today. // Banned for Enforcer dave

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey

so i was out eating and didnt even had a chance to say somehting in the report. I didnt even see the police car, my mind was on killing the raiders because i counter. and i feel 2 weeks is a bit long. Im sorry that i did it but i didnt realize the cop car

Last edited by a moderator:

A1L

Reaction score
Provide a longer clip before you run down, there is a SWAT Van there behind your phone, please do so within next 24 hours

Reaction score
Provide a longer clip before you run down, there is a SWAT Van there behind your phone, please do so within next 24 hours
I sadly cant provide a longer clip. But i think that swat van is from a previous raid, because it had no sirens

Reaction score
think it works i just subscribed to some of the workshop

Reaction score
But how can i see myself in the demos, also i cant open console in demo

Last edited:
Reaction score
But how can i see myself in the demos, also i cant open console in demo
You should be able to. Bind it again in the demo with the options menu in Garry's mod.

Once you have that sorted use the command "demoui" to get the tick or to control the speed of the demo

Reaction score

You should be able to. Bind it again in the demo with the options menu in Garry's mod.

Once you have that sorted use the command "demoui" to get the tick or to control the speed of the demo
I done it now but how do i find the tick and how to scroll back, also sometimes the screen is just blakc

Last edited:
Reaction score
I done it now but how do i find the tick and how to scroll back, also sometimes the screen is just blakc
RdYzfzn.png

It should look like this when you type "demoui" in the console.

Reaction score
do i just provide a longer clip or a clip of the swatvan

Reaction score
I cant find the demo, because i have a 3 hour demo, and when i go over 100 thousand ticks it just shuts it down and isnt working. I can send the demo if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.