Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Quang
Your Roleplay Name: Ron davis
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:232520195

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Because rxsm said that i was using discord

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i wasnt using discord and i apologize if you think that im using discord ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I was streaming to my friends that played World of Warcraft they where in the middle of a boss called Deathwing the destroyer and then they couldn't look at my stream

Reaction score
I was streaming to my friends that played World of Warcraft they where in the middle of a boss called Deathwing the destroyer and then they couldn't look at my stream
Why would they care about you opening the door when they're "busy playing World of Warcraft" ?

Reaction score
Because before they started the boss they were looking at my stream because it was exciting to watch because my friend was hostage
and they mabye wanted to buy the game and play on the server so we could play it together

Reaction score

So they are watching your stream, and doing a WoW boss, and requiring ingame callouts as well? This evidence is fairly clear that you are meta gaming as has been translated.

Reviewed with @Ellie and @3izu

Reaction score
After a further discussion we have extended your ban by a week due to lying (1.6), you told @rxmeo a very diffrent story then is said in this dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.