Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: THEGOVNER1600
Your Roleplay Name: lucio donovan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:853895371

Why were you punished?: I robbed someone in the subway toilets with no one around ?(yes i was warned about robbing people in public places when i robbed a admin on the stairs n they informed me i carried on my day and robbed somone in the toilet and got banned

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was rping with someone n brought them down into the subway into the toilets because guns were going off n i wanted to rob him in a area no one was underground dk how its a bannable offence i like this sever even got prem so don't understand why being banned over somthing so little n somthing that in my eyes is rp

Last edited by a moderator:

A1L

Reaction score
You were banned for '5.1 - User mugged a player in a public area (Regals Stairwell). The user was just recently warned for the same reason.', did you mug someone in the regals stairwell?

Reaction score
@THEGOVNER1600 can't reply for any reason, which is why I asked him for a statement in discord.
Here is his response:

"i was warned twice for the same thing the admin warned me then left me to it n said dont do it again to then boom then im banned not even been on seever 48 hours im new i messed up i shouldnt of robbed him there i didnt know all i needed was to be told tghat not banned im here for long run on this sever i enjoy it im not here to troll and minge i just wanna play i work hard as it is i have done 19/24 hours i acpeted i was wrong n the admin knew that n warned me so dont understand why ive been banned ive even brought prem yesterday why would i do that if i was here to troll i shoulda read the rules more detailedly n i have now after this situation can this just be left hgere n my punishment reduced i get yous are doing your job not here to make it harder i respect what yous do i dont want issies i am upto date with the rules n i am sorry that i wasnt this is thw first n last time youll be hezaring from me hope you get where im coming from n i work a 9-5 by time im unbanned i wont be able to play sorry to be a pain but yh i do appoliges for the inconvenience"

A1L

Reaction score

AwesomeGamersHQ has sent you a message, whilst you did break the rules twice, it was a mistake on a staff member's side not notifying you about your warning. Your ban has also expired anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.