Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: duen
Your Roleplay Name: james bobbison
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:617823842

Why were you punished?: bc megasaw claims i didnt comply under gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: so this time im am pretty sure im right so what happened is i was building at my house wood cabin 1 when i see a tesla and a man jump out with a scar he pulls out the scar keep in mind he isnt talking and if he was it was in wisper then i run the second i run he points the gun at me and then 4 seconds after saying hands up i dont think i was under gunpoint when i ran also i didnt her him say hands up before i ran

Additional Information: the kinda same thing happened to me some time ago and no punishment was taken on both ends as you can see her https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2fkcQktL-p4gkU/d1337IxZt95S?invite=cr-MSxmOHcsMTc1NjI4NTY1LA i know its not like the same but i fell like this is the same as i in that clip pull out my gun like the other guy did

Reaction score

You had no cover to dodge to, except the wooden plank that you shouldn't have put there as per rule 3.9 - Placing props, which has now been added to your ban reason.

The clip of the second situation, which you provided is a completely different scenario, where the person who was about to be gunpointed had time to dodge to solid cover they couldn't be hit behind, unlike you who dodged behind a wooden plank in the middle of nowhere.

Reviewed with @Nazeer, @Acerius and @flugs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.