Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @his name is megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: steam name duen
Your Roleplay Name: James neill
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:617823842

Why were you punished?: bc i was shot at for no reason and raided and i didnt put my hands up in time so he shot me and reported me for not putting my hands up this is the thing he put in my ban User failed to comply under gunpoint to avoid getting mugged, resulting in their death

Why should this appeal be considered?: bc i love this server and i think this is unfair and the guy didnt even show the full clip and i think that hes the one that should get a warning

Additional Information: i was at jennifers and he followed me and pited me and shot at me when i got home he raided and killed me and i think that is unfair bc there was no reason for him to just come in and shot me i didnt even talk to him or look at him or do anything to him so i think that this ban is unfair. there was maybe 10 seconds of him saying put you hands up but bc i knew he didnt have a reason to shot and raid me i didnt put my hands up bc i think he needs to get a reason before raiding/shooting random people. also if i get an unban i would like to see the clip he showed you guys and i want him to show the hole clip bc i know im right on this one i just know it so can you guys maybe help me to an unban bc i really love this server i really do and i promise ive do it faster next time i dont know what more to say than i hope you guy feel what im saying and help me to an unban thanks heres a link https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=duen

Reaction score
sorry for the gs i can not figure out what more to ad and it says i can leave it blank but it didnt let me

Reaction score
an i will never do it again i will take my hands up as soon as possible

Reaction score

You need to decide whether you're disputing the ban or acknowledging that you broke the rules and apologising for it, you can't have both.

Status
Not open for further replies.