Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: omgguy
Your Roleplay Name: max quit
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:577142070 (EDITTED DUE TO WRONG STEAM ID BEING PROVIDED)

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User decided to attempt to mug a player who already had their gun out in passive. This caused an uncessesary shootout, causing the other player to die instantly.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I just read my ban reason and believe it is false, the reason I didn't I've these reasons are that I was confused about what was going on.
1. I never intended for there to be a shootout, the only reason one started was because someone unrelated started shooting at me
when I pointed the gun at him, I didn't know he was armed, as soon as I saw the weapon I shot him.
2. I never intended to mug the player, I just wanted to make sure I was safe to sell my drugs, I would've just sold them and let him go.
These are the following reasons I should get unbanned, and I believe a five day ban is a bit harsh, seeing as it was my first offense. So please either unban me or make the punishment a bit smaller by a couple of days

Additional Information: /me mic drop

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

Upon reviewing the logs, you did have the intention to sell the drugs and we will give you the benefit of the doubt and will change the reason to:
3.4, 2.5 - User gunpointed a visibly armed player at drug dealer, then shot them without giving them a chance to react. This caused an unnecessary shootout, causing the other player to die instantly.

You could have simply waited for the other player to leave before you proceeded to gunpoint and shoot them shortly after, if you were scared they might do something.

However, the ban will not be reduced and if you wish to dispute the length itself as "too harsh", you will have to make a staff complaint on the staff member who gave you the punishment originally.

Reviewed with @Acerius and @Nazeer

/me mic drop

Status
Not open for further replies.